The LSU Healthcare Network strives to provide the highest quality, comprehensive medical care with compassion and professionalism. Below is helpful information for both our current patients and prospective patients.
The LSU Healthcare Network accepts most major insurance providers, including Medicaid and Medicare. Click here for a complete list of insurance providers we accept.
Clinic Office Hours
- Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM
- 1-855-631-6628 (ACS)
- 504-412-1827 or email@example.com (LSUHN Billing)
Compliance and Complaints
- 1-800-350-9441 (All Calls are Confidential)
After Hours Assistance
- Please call the clinic directly. Find your clinic phone number.
Medical Record Requests
- LSU Healthcare Network now offers an online records request tool for patients and their caregivers that verifies your identity by asking for a photo of your driver’s license, which can be taken via webcam or smartphone. There is no additional charge to use this service. Please note, Chrome, Safari and Firefox are the recommended browsers for this application.
- Alternatively, if you are unable to submit a request online or if you are a 3rd party submitting a request, please submit a completed Authorization to Disclose or Release Protected Health Information Form (https://www.lsuhn.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/LSUHN-Authorization-to-Release-November2020.pdf) signed and dated with your legal signature. Form can be mailed, faxed (504-777-2921), or emailed (HNROI@lsuhsc.edu).
- For status of a medical record request, please call 504-412-1476.
- Subpoenas for LSU Healthcare Network should be delivered to the administrative office: 478 S. Johnson Street, Suite 601, New Orleans, LA 70112 or any LSU Healthcare Network clinic location in the New Orleans metropolitan and surrounding areas, EXCEPT 3700 ST CHARLES AVE, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112.
- Visit the “our locations” tab for a complete list of clinic locations.
- Records for patients seen by LSU Healthcare Network providers at other entities (such as University Medical Center, Touro, East Jefferson General Hospital, etc.), should be requested directly from that facility.
Online Patient Portal
Current patients can sign up or log-in to our patient portal to take advantage of the following:
- View your scheduled appointments
- Contact your healthcare team directly
- Request prescription refill
- Manage healthcare for others
- Access your test results