The LSU surgical team will educate you on every detail of the procedure and maintain excellent communication with you throughout the entire pre-operation, surgical, and recovery process.
Our Surgical Faculty has clinics at the LSU Healthcare Network building on St. Charles Avenue, the Plastics, Breast Reconstruction, and Cosmetic Clinic on Napoleon Avenue, the Neuroendocrine Surgery Clinic on West Esplanade, the West Bank Multispecialty Surgical Clinic in Marrero, and the Hand Surgery Clinic on Houma Boulevard.
Whether you undergo a minimal procedure or intensive surgery, LSU surgeons will provide you with the highest quality of care.
Our surgical faculty is divided into the following specialty divisions:
. Breast Oncology
· Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery
· Colon and Rectal Surgery
· Cosmetic Surgery
· Craniofacial Surgery
· Endocrine Surgery
· General Surgery and Minimally Invasive Surgery
· Hand Surgery
· Microvascular Breast Reconstruction
· Neuroendocrine and Carcinoid Surgery
· Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
· Surgical Oncology
· Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy
· Vascular Malformation Clinic
· Vein Care